Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grant's First Christmas!

We had so much fun this year celebrating the little man's first Christmas. I can only imagine how much fun it will be next year when he is a little bigger. Grandma Karen and Aunt Deanna came in town for the week. We spent Christmas morning at our house opening gifts, and then went to see Marley and Me. Then Christmas night we all went over to Grandma Ann and Big E's house and had dinner with them and Uncle Tate and Uncle Matt (sorry I don't have any picutres from that, I forgot my camera). Grant had a blast opening all his gifts and I think he now has double the stuff he had before Christmas. Santa was VERY good to him this year!
opening some of my presents with Aunt Deanna's help

the toy box/bookshelf that Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bob had made for me

so excited about his new gift!


helping mommy open my gift


playing with his new monkey gym!

my first fishing pole from daddy!

No comments: