Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break!

This week is my spring break, and I am loving the time off from school. It has been so nice to not have anything to do or anywhere to go. We have all just been hanging out around the house and enjoying the super nice weather that we had earlier this week. I think we are going to try and take Grant to the rodeo on Friday for his first time! I am so excited about this, but bummed that its supposed to be cold. Oh well, I know we will still have fun. This boy hates being hot anyways, so I am sure the cold weather won't bother him!

Tomorrow we are getting hardwood floors in the living room and the hallway that leads to the guestroom. I am excited because this means no more vacuuming the dog hair out of the carpet over and over again! I will post pictures after they get it finished :)

Grant loves the laundry basket. I hope this is a sign of good things to come...but probably not :) Usually its in our closet, but the other day was laundry day so I had it out (also using it as a barrier because he has figured out how to push over the gate and crawl around them). It kept him entertained for about 5 minutes, but so does everything else. But at least it was long enough for me to snap a few cute pictures!


"Here, mom-I'll help!"

He is learning to stand by himself. He is still a little unsteady and can only stand for like .5 seconds (but still its progress)! I am not ready for him to start walking yet! I know we are still a little while away from that stage, but I haven't prepared myself! :)





I love it when he's in a good mood-he's sooo much fun!


A couple days ago we moved Grant to his "big-boy" carseat! Its a little bittersweet because I know this new carseat is so much more comfortable for him and he doesn't have to lay down like he did in the infant one. He can now sit up straighter and can look out the window! So yay for no more screaming whenever we are in the car. But its also sad because again it means that he is growing up! But look how happy this makes him, so I am all for things that make his and my life easier!!


I love this little cheesy smile!

No comments: