Friday, February 27, 2009

9 Months Old!

Since February doesn't have a 30th day of the month, I decided that Grant turns 9 months old today :) We went for his 9 month checkup yesterday and the doctor was very impressed with the way that he was growing and with his development. He is a big boy, but we already knew that! He weighs 23.11lbs (95th percentile) and is 29 inches long (85-90th percentile)! He didn't have to get any shots but did have to get his blood drawn to check for anemia and to see if he had been exposed to lead-I guess this is routine at all 9 month check ups. The nurse told me that it was just going to be a finger stick, but when we went to get it done it turned out they had to draw two tubes of blood. I don't know who was more upset, me or him :) Time has flown by so fast and I cannot believe that the little man is already 9 months old and in just three short months he will be a year old! SO sad! He is crawling faster and faster everyday. I can turn my back for 2 seconds and he will be gone! He loves doing patty-cake especially when its bedtime to change the subject! Its really cute! He's pulling up on everything and is starting to move from one piece of furniture to the other! He is waving more and more, and we are working on making it a more smooth wave! And his favorite game is still peek-a-boo!

working on waving bye-bye!


ALWAYS smiling!


helping mommy unpack from our Florida trip!


still loves his puppy!

No comments: