Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh Boy!

Our lives have just gotten more busy! Grant is now crawling! This happened about a week ago, but I am just now getting the chance to post about it. He is so proud of himself! But now I can't keep the floors clean enough. No matter how much I sweep or vacuum he still can find something that I didn't see and of course that goes straight in the mouth.





Oakley has been so cute with Grant while he is exploring this new milestone! Oakley is never more than 5 steps away from baby G and is always ready to lick up any drool that has fallen on the floor (gross-I know). Grant loves his puppy so much. Whenever Oakley comes around the corner, G makes the cutest high-pitched squeal. It is too cute! Oakley is so gentle with him, and I haven't seen him once show any aggression or jealousy towards the little man. He just lays there when Grant pulls on his tail/hair, or when he tries to crawl all over him. They are going to be good buddies for a long time!





Here I come!

Loves his paci



Also this week Grant learned how to do patty-cake. Poppy has been teaching him this for a while and this week it all just clicked. It is soooooo cute and it makes my heart melt whenever he does it! Whenever you ask him-"show me your patty-cake"-he puts his fists together and bounces them off of each other. While he is doing this he has a HUGE smile across (as do I)! I haven't gotten a picture of it yet because he usually doesn't do it for long, but when I do get one I will post it.


His favorite time of the night-bath time!

Anything and everything straight into the mouth!


Playtime with my puppy!
Hey dude-whatcha got there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see the patty cake thing!