Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Work!

I know I said I was going to try hard to keep this blog updated and I really had good intentions of doing so but this week I went back to work watching KJ and Lauren so I have been a little busy! I have been very blessed because I am able to take Grant with me to work so I don't have to leave him for the day and anyone who knows me knows that I do not like the idea of that! Grant is still doing really well! I made his urologist appt for September 17th, so I will let you all know how that goes. He is still sleeping about 10 hours a night ( I know we are VERY lucky), but he is not taking as many naps during the day so that makes him grumpy sometimes and harder to get to sleep at night! His personality is coming out more and more everyday! I am excited for the months to come to see how much he changes because even in just 10 weeks he already looks like a different baby. He is smiling so much now and he smiles really big when you look him in the eyes and say "Hey" in a deep voice...he loves that...sometimes he even starts laughing. Here are a few pictures I took this week:
Hanging out with his daddy!

Such a happy boy after his bath!

He loves this position on the couch!

I can't believe he is already 10 weeks old!

I think he is still a little young to be sitting in this seat, but since he is so strong I decided to give it a try!

No comments: