Sunday, August 24, 2008

Work Week

Last week I worked again, thats why I haven't updated until now! It was a very busy week! I took Grant with me every single day, so it was a little bit of extra work, but I am not complaining because I love spending as much time with him as I can. He loves going to work with me! He also loves Lauren, the little girl that I babysit for. I think he knows her voice and KJ's because I was with them the majority of the time that I was pregnant. Even the first day that he met her and KJ he felt at ease with them. Chris was going to watch him one of the days that I went to work, but then he thought twice about it because I was going to be gone for 12 hours. So this week he is going to start watching him while I run errands, so that he can get used to it! Here are some pics I took this week while I was at work:
hanging out with Lauren!
sweet boy!

still so long!

loves to stand up and smile!

bed time after a long day at work!

No comments: