Monday, August 11, 2008

Nap Time...

Today is a good day! It is naptime at our house and has been for about the last two hours...which is very rare! I am trying to finish up this entry before he wakes up which I know will be soon! He is still sleeping all night every night, but I was up all night last night with a fever of 102 and really bad chills. I think I have just been going non-stop and not taking enough time for myself and it finally caught up with me! But today I feel better, and I am really glad that he is napping, so I can have some down time for myself! On Sunday I put him in his exersaucer just to see how he would like it because he doesn't like being held like a newborn anymore and just wants to stand on my legs, and he LOVED it! He is still a little to small for the seat so I put a rolled up towel in there with him. He can hold his head up all by himself while he is in there and Chris said he saw him today try to grab for one of the toys on there. Also as you can see in one of the pictures below he has learned how to suck his thumb. He still likes his passy, but at night when he is going to sleep he usually spits out the passy and sucks on his fist/thumb while falling asleep! Here are some pics of him in his exersaucer and sucking his thumb:
so precious!

learned that from his mom! :)

such a happy boy!


still loves his passy during the day!


very interested in those toys!

ps. happy birthday aunt deanna!

No comments: