Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Weekend!

working on making those neck muscles so strong!
the sweet ladies from the shower!
hanging out with his E!
watching baseball with Uncle Tate!
I LOVE those cheeks!
naptime with Uncle Matt (and yes Matt got him to sleep all on his own!)



This weekend was very busy, but very fun! It started on Saturday with a shower for me and Grant with some of the older ladies from my church. It was a last minute thing, but it was very sweet! It is so nice that we have so many people that love us and do these sweet things for us! I know things could be totally different, and it makes me feel good to have so much support. Then all three of us went to my mom's house and went to dinner with Uncle Matt. We stayed at my mom's house because Chris was supposed to get up very early in the morning to go fishing with David, but David got food poisioning the night before so they didn't end up going fishing offshore. Chris came back home today and went fishing at the lake with his buddy, while Grant and I stayed at my mom's and celebrated my cousin Caleb's birthday! But now we are all back home and ready to start another busy week! I am going to go to work in the afternoon and Chris is taking his test to be an in-charge paramedic at work! So if I dont update often this week, you will know where I am. Have a good week everyone!






No comments: